|Repository:||South Peace Regional Archives|
|Title:||North Bad Heart School District 4369 fonds|
|Date:||1950-1951 (date of creation)|
|Physical description:||.2 cm of textual records|
|Dates of creation, revision and deletion:||Exported from AoR and added to new database April 2022 – TD|
Administrative history / Biographical sketch
North Bad Heart School District #4369 was formed in 1949 when the Bad Heart School burned down and the district was divided into north and south. An existing building was moved in from Odin District and served as the North Bad Heart School until 1955, when all schools in the area were consolidated at Teepee Creek. Teachers at North Bad Heart were Florence Nail and Elsie Boyd.
The District School Board handed in their records to the County of Grande Prairie School Division No. 14. In 1991, the County deposited them on loan with the Provincial Archives, and in 2000 these records were transferred to the Grande Prairie Regional Archives by permanent donation.
Scope and content
The fonds consists of 1 Daily Register for the School Year 1950 to 1951.
- Source of title proper: Title based on the contents of the fonds.
Restrictions on access
There are no restrictions.
- Textual record (documentary form)
- Education (subject)