Municipal District of Spirit River Records

Spirit River LogoThe Municipal District of Spirit River is a contributing member of South Peace Regional Archives. The M.D. was incorporated in  December 1916 as the Rural Municipality of Spirit River No. 829. The Municipal District of Spirit River No. 829 was renumbered by Ministerial Order as of April 1, 1945, becoming the Municipal District of Spirit River No. 133. Pre-existing organizations were Territorial Unit 829 and Large Local Improvement District No. 829. For a more detailed history of the Municipal District of Spirit River click here.

Please use the below links to access descriptions of their records:

Fonds 550Municipal District of Spirit River No. 133 fonds