City of Grande Prairie Records

Grande Prairie logoThe City of Grande Prairie is a founding member of South Peace Regional Archives. The townsite was founded by the  Argonaut Company in 1910, incorporated in 1914, became a town in 1919, and a city in 1958. To view a more detailed history, please click here.

Please use the links below to access descriptions of their records:

Fonds 450Town of Grande Prairie fonds
Fonds 455City of Grande Prairie Council sous-fonds
Fonds 457City of Grande Prairie Financial Services sous-fonds
Fonds 458City of Grande Prairie Community and Protective Services sous-fonds
Fonds 459City of Grande Prairie Public Works sous-fonds
Fonds 460City of Grande Prairie Historical Photograph collection