Wonderland School District 5024 fonds. — 1954-1960. — 4 cm of textual records.
Wonderland School District was created in 1954 on 4 acres NW 5-80-5-W6. The school closed in 1961 and the building sold to Jim and Sheila McLachlan who moved it to Gordondale and converted it into the Gordondale General Store and Post Office.
The records were preserved and given to the Spirit River School Division No. 47 sometime after it was formed in 1940. Peace Wapiti School Division assumed responsibility for this division in 1994 and the records were deposited in the Grande Prairie Regional Archives in 2003.
Scope and Content
The fonds consists of 7 Daily Registers from 1954-1960.