Buffalo Lakes Curling Association. — 1937-1982. — 2 pp of textual records.
The Buffalo Lakes Curling Association may have formed about the time of the building of the curling rink. The curling rink was built in the mid 1930s and, according to the history book “Buffalo Trails”, was located across the road from the Buffalo Lakes Store.
The Buffalo Lakes Curling Association documents were found among papers from the Buffalo Lakes Community Society donated by Paul Gerow in 2010.
Scope and Content
The fonds consists of one duplicate certificate of title for land located on SE Section 5, Township 74, Range 7, W6 , and a tax notice dated 1985. Accompanying the certificate was a note from Charles Gathercole mailed to Ed Gummer in 1951.
Title based on the contents of the fonds.