Crystal Creek School District 3403 fonds. — 1933-1938. — 1 cm of textual records.
Crystal Creek School was built in 1917, although the district was formed c. 1914 and school taught in the church until the school was ready. Mr. Allan Boyd was in charge of construction. In 1930, the school was enlarged. In 1933 a building to serve as a teacherage was moved in, and in 1934 a new barn was constructed. The school continued to operate until 1956, when busses began transporting the students to Grande Prairie. The school building was then sold and became a house at 9920-101 Avenue in Grande Prairie.
The District School Board handed in their records to the County of Grande Prairie School Division No. 14. In 1991, the County deposited them on loan with the Provincial Archives, and in 2000 these records were transferred to the Grande Prairie Regional Archives by permanent donation.
Scope and Content
The fonds consists of school board minutes.