Craigellachie School District 4035 fonds. — 1937-1938. — .2 cm of textual records.
Craigellachie School District was formed in 1921, but the log schoolhouse was not finished until January 1923. The name “Craigellachie” was chosen from those submitted, it being suggested by William Greig who was from Craigellachie, Scotland. Mrs. Haddock was the first teacher. The school was closed c. 1950
The District School Board handed in their records to the County of Grande Prairie School Division No. 14. In 1991, the County deposited them on loan with the Provincial Archives, and in 2000 these records were transferred to the Grande Prairie Regional Archives by permanent donation.
Scope and Content
The fonds consists of one small minute book from the school board.