The archives is the proud owner of a wonderful new-to-us map cabinet.
A big thank you goes to Weyerhaeuser for donating it to house our maps.
Getting the cabinet to the archives was no easy feat and we would like to send out thank yous to:
- The County for transporting the cabinet to us.
- Willie Braun for making the trolley for our cabinet to sit on
- Parks for giving us a hand getting the cabinet off the truck
- City Transport for their willingness to be here and assist with the off-loading
- Tim Moore from the GP Museum for always helping us out
Just like our pioneers who came together to work on big projects the archives appreciates all their friends who help us out when we need it!